There are 18 active users currently online.
Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for
Woodworking Planshow to Woodworking Plans for Starfleet SpacedockOurnal Class
Illustrator: Eric Kristiansen
Copyright: 1996 Summary: GENERAL NOTES:
1. These plans are for the familiarization purposes only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Ournal Class Spacedock.
2. In an emergency, the sections can seperate and operate at emergency conditions.
3. The auxiliary fusion reactors can provide life-support and sublight propulsion in the event of a section separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
4. Hydrogen and other interstellar gases are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power systems.
5. The ship''Forums' section of this site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the webmaster.